24-Hour Shopping in Rapture

*Back to back. Sacroiliac. Spineless movement and a wild attack. Face to face, sadly solitude. And it's finger popping. Twenty-four hour shopping in Rapture*

Monday, November 27, 2006

I was an NKOTB Fan

What was I thinking? No. What were WE thinking, girls?


NKOTB = New Kids On The Block

I'm guilty. Once upon a weird time, I was crazy over these guys. Heck, every girl from my generation (The MTV Generation: b. 1975-1984) were madly in love with these guys.

All grown up now, I find them so tacky. Their moves are gasping and Jordon Knight (who happened to have the same birthday as me - Uhuh... all the girls in school who were crazy over him, were jealous of me. Uhuh...) looked sooooooo..... gay!!! I mean, back then it was HOT. Now, if anyone were to sing and dance like him, they'd instantly be labelled 'gay'.

Not that I have ANYTHING against gay people at all no. Or that there's anything wrong with loving gay people no. No. I'm in denial. Yes I am.


But seriously, Joey McIntyre and me, we go way back, I swear.

I was an NKOTB fan. (number one fan for that matter) There I said it.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg! Found ur blog thru bryanboy ,, and ure an indonesian at singapore too,, hehehe,,

    salam kenal yakz!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home