24-Hour Shopping in Rapture

*Back to back. Sacroiliac. Spineless movement and a wild attack. Face to face, sadly solitude. And it's finger popping. Twenty-four hour shopping in Rapture*

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Haze Report Part 2

So I thought the past week was bad. Yesterday was like a sneak preview of "Singapore - Nearing Armageddon - what happens if we do not take care of our planet".

Our lovely skyline was gone. It was only 5pm and I could not stop snapping photos as I was driving. I even took one of myself.


Can you really blame me for getting worried that our bright blue skies and nice clean air would never return again?
The trees are dying because the sun has been blocked by thick dust.
1pm looks like 7pm.
Muslim have to fast in such horrendous weather.
Everybody craves for some refreshing drink. Asthma attacks everywhere. Smokers are quitting smoking. Everybody's getting sick.
Singapore will soon be declared an unhealthy state.
THEN WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

>ENTER CHAOS<







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home